This is the website privacy notice of Simplicity HR Limited. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Simplicity HR Limited.
We are company number 8337899 registered in England.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The reasons we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant, we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then, if required by law, we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you ask us to provide you more information about our business, including job opportunities and our services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your explicit consent to process this information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent, or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our services further.
2. Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do so after having considered:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means;
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm;
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so;
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business;
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response;
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party;
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk;
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so.
3. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
4. Visitors to our website
When you visit www.simplicityhr.co.uk we may use a third-party service (Google Analytics) to collect standard internet log information. We do this to have visibility of the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify you individually. We do not make any attempt to find out the identity of those visiting our website.
5. Using the ‘Contact Us’ facility
When you contact us through our website we receive an email containing your name, email address, telephone numbers and details of your enquiry. We record your request and our reply to increase the efficiency of our business. This information will not be shared with any other organisations without your consent.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high-quality service.
6. Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
7. Client testimonials
Our website includes client testimonials that we have published with a view to that information being read by visitors to the website.
We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared.
If you provide a client testimonial, once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information. You can make a request by contacting us at email@example.com.
8. Complaints regarding content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we must make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
Access to your own information
9. Access to your personal information
- To obtain a copy of any personal information we retain you may send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
10. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at email@example.com.
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
11. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
12. Use of site by children
- We do not provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
13. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
14. How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled, we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
15. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.